COVID-19 Safety Protocols
COVID-19 Safety Protocols for Small Businesses (include but not limited to)
- Where possible, Preemptively provide employee health screenings to ensure that employees do not arrive at work within 72 hours of exhibiting COVID-19 or flu-like symptoms.
- Implement Employee safety protections including incorporating the CDC’s COVID-19 hand-washing protocols, providing personal protective equipment and other CDC recommended practices.
- Use products approved by Centers for Disease Control (CDC) to enhanced sanitization and disinfecting practices and place an emphasis on high-traffic locations such as dining areas, restrooms, escalators, stairs, directories, trash bins and door knobs.
- Deploy hand sanitizing stations will be throughout the facility.
- Promote and enforce social distancing practices, including occupancy limitations, furniture and restroom spacing, closure of play areas and strollers, as well as coordinated traffic flow with traffic signage and distance markers.
- Safeguard Shoppers by making available protective masks, sanitizing wipes and temperature testing at entrances of facility or offices, as well as the encouraging shoppers stay home if they have exhibited COVID-19 or flu-like symptoms within 72 hours.
- Prominently display signage which promotes CDC guidelines for maintaining personal hygiene throughout the facility properties.